The 19th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering (ISH 2015), which will take place at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Czech Republic, from August 23 till August 28, 2015.
The conference will address a number of issues related to high voltage equipment and engineering, including the following topics:
- Electromagnetic fields (computation, measurements, environmental effects)
- Transient voltages (lightning, switching, repetitive impulses, surge arrester, insulation coordination, overvoltage protection)
- High voltage and high current testing techniques (test procedure, evaluation)
- Advanced materials and insulation systems (outdoor, indoor, solid, liquid and gas insulated, nanodielectrics)
- Diagnostics and monitoring (partial discharges, evaluation procedures, knowledge rules, data mining, applications and asset management)
- HVDC technologies and applications (design problems, testing and measuring techniques)
To learn more about the event please visit the website.